Terms and conditions
Crystal Decor Ltd., will do their best to ensure the accuracy of all the information within this web site, we shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from the use of this site.
- Your responsibility for others who access our website using your device or internet connection
- Availability of our website
We make no representations and provide no warranties that:
- the website will be made available at any specific time or from any specific geographical location;
- your access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted; or
- the website will be accessible or optimised on all browsers, computers, tablets, phones or viewing platforms.
- We reserve the right to suspend access to all or part of the website for any reason, including for business or operational reasons, such as improving the appearance or functionality of the website, content updates, periodic maintenance, or to resolve any issues that we become aware of. Wherever we anticipate that we need to suspend access to the website for a considerable period of time, we will try to provide you with prior notice where reasonably practicable.
- to account for any changes we make to our website, including, without limitation, any new features or functionality we provide, any adjustments to the means by which we provide notices to you, or any changes in the content, purpose or availability of the website
- to ensure that our documentation complies and remains compliant with any and all current and future applicable laws, regulations and official guidance.
Information and content on our website
The content on our website is provided for your personal, private and non-commercial use only. You may print or share the content from our website for lawful personal, private and non-commercial purposes, and you may also make others within your organisation aware of the content on our website. You may not otherwise extract, reproduce or distribute the content of our website without our prior written consent
Whenever you print, download, share or pass on content from our website to others, you must not make any additions or deletions or otherwise modify any text from our website, you must not alter or change any images, media or graphics from our website in any way, you may not remove any accompanying text from such images, media or graphics, and you must ensure that all content passed on to any third party is an accurate representation of the content as it appears on our website.
Prohibited uses of our website
You are prohibited from using any robots, spiders, data mining or scraping technology or any similar third party tools for the extraction or reproduction of any data or content from our website without our prior written consent.
Whenever you pass on any content or materials from our website to anyone, you must acknowledge us as the authors of such content or materials (or any other authors wherever credited by us) at the time when you pass on such content or materials.
- for any purpose that is unlawful or that in any way breaches any applicable laws or regulations, whether local, national or international
- for any fraudulent purposes whatsoever
- to conduct any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or direct or indirect marketing to anyone by any means, or to otherwise spam, communicate with or market to anyone any goods, services or business not authorised by us
- to communicate with, harm or attempt to harm children in any way
- You must not submit any information about you to us if you are under the age of 18
- You must not submit to us any information which is considered ‘sensitive personal information’. ‘Sensitive personal information’ is information about you or any other person which reveals your or their racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or which is genetic data, biometric data, information which concerns your or their health, sex life or sexual orientation.
Viruses and other harmful content
We do not guarantee that our website does not contain viruses or other malicious software. [However, we do make reasonable efforts to prevent such viruses or bugs from being uploaded to our website. We shall not be responsible for any bugs or viruses on our website, or any software that might be transferred to your computer from our website, or any consequences which the presence or operation of such programs may have.
- You must ensure that you have in place up-to-date and effective anti-virus protection on your computer or other browsing device.
- You must not upload or otherwise introduce to our website any viruses, malware, spyware, adware, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, keystroke loggers or any other programs or code that is harmful or malicious.
- You must not use any third parties, software or technology to attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, our servers, systems, hardware, software or data.
- You must not attempt to perform any denial of service type attack on our website.
- You must not perform any action which would contravene the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
- We may report any breach or suspected breach of this clause 11 (Viruses and other harmful content)to the relevant authorities and may disclose your identity.
Links to other websites
Links to third party content or websites may appear on our website from time to time. We are not responsible for the content of any websites accessible via any link(s) on our website. All content on third party websites is outside of our control, and we do not represent or warrant that such content is related to us or our website, suitable or appropriate for use or viewing, lawful or accurate.
Governing law and jurisdiction